First 6 week Row To Health Course starts on Saturday 13th July…Email us at email@example.com to join us.
What is Row To Health?
Row to Health is a partnership between Twickenham Rowing Club and a group of members who would like to offer people recovering from cancer the opportunity to learn to row as a part of their physical recovery.
Rowing is a sport which is low impact and easy to learn. It has been used by some members of Twickenham Rowing Club to aid their recovery from cancer. Most have come to the sport as adults through the learn to row programme set up by British Rowing. Others have come back to the sport after a period of inactivity.
What will you get out of it?
The course will
- introduce you to a new sport
- teach you the basics of rowing
- develop your fitness
- help you meet a new group of people
- be fun
- make you surprise yourself
When does the course start?
- Sunday 3rd February 2013. Sessions will be weekly, river conditions permitting, for 6 weeks
- Finishing with a mini regatta, coffee and cake on the 24th March 2013
The feedback from the learn to row programme has been positive, highlighting the sociable, fun and inspiring aspects of the course and the club.
The learn to row groups always bond quickly and form groups who go on to keep fit, train and socialise together.
You WILL surprise yourself with what you can ACHIEVE…
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.